Total Particulate Filtering Efficiency (PFE) is over 95%
POWECOM KN95 masks are produced in very clean, almost dust-free production environments.
The KN95 masks comply with standard GB 2626-2006 (KN95 grade), The performance is tested on four sections:
1) the Filtering efficiency, is over >95%
Tested using NACL as the particulates, the flow is: 85L/minute, the density of particulates: 15mg per CBM, at regulated temperature range, and at regulated humidity range
2) the resistance to inhale (air in) : must be less than 350 Pa
3) the resistance to exhale (air out): must be less than 250 Pa
4) the quality of ear loop / headband straps: pulling force of 10N lasting for 10 seconds, must be OK, cannot break
Flexible metal fastening strip ensures optimal sealing between the bridge of the nose and the mask.
The intended use of the KN95 protective masks is to protect the wearers against non-toxic solid, particulates, powder, PM2.5 smog, dust, saliva, suitable for non-oil particles.
Anti-counterfeit Technology & Anti-fake Label
We use anti-counterfeit technology & anti-fake label for authentic POWECOM brand KN95 masks, starting since early May 2020.
We will match any value you find lower for FDA approved KN95 masks.
Cautions and Limitations
Please be advised failure to follow all instructions and limitations on the use of the KN95 protective masks can reduce its protection performance and may result in sickness or death.
1. This product cannot be applied to prevent harmful gases.
2. Discard this face mask when it gets quite dirty or breathing resistance increase remarkably.
3. Store the mask in a clean and cool place. Avoid high temperature over 40°C and humidity over 80%
4. Baby or patient with respiratory abnormalities cannot use it.
5. Do not use the face mask when oxygen concentration is less than 19.5%, because this product does not supply oxygen. Use only in adequately ventilated areas with sufficient oxygen.
6. Do not use the face mask when the concentration of dust, or particles are immediately dangerous to health or life. Leave the contaminated area immediately if breathing gets difficult or dizziness or distress occurs.
7. Do not use the face mask in the explosive atmosphere and place.
8. Keep the face mask away from vapor, oils, chemicals, liquid, acid, alkaline objects, paint spraying.
9. Do not wash the face mask with water. Water will destroy the filtering ability and protection.
10. Do not steam the face mask, and do not put it in a Microwave oven.
11. Check the air sealing of the mask. Do not use if the face mask is broken or with hole or leakage.
All KN95 masks are made in China, but only a few are FDA authorized like this mask.
INCLUDED IN FDA EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION LIST
99.28% MAX FILTER EFFICIENCY